Creating a corporate account
To be able to create a business account, you must have registered a personal account and be logged in.
When registering, you must register by entering your name, e-mail address and telephone number. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide about yourself is correct and up to date.
PRIVATE COMPANIES OR ORGANIZATIONS
- Go to dominos.no/registrer-bedrift.
- Log in if you are not already logged in.
- Search for the organization using the name or organization number.
- You must confirm who you are and that you with your position have the right to create a business account on behalf of the company.
- You must agree and accept our terms and conditions for creating an account.
- Complete the registration (the account will be created immediately).
Download user guide here.
MUNICIPAL OR GOVERNMENT OWNED COMPANIES
- Go to and fill out this form
- We will create and connect the correct organisation to the main unit for invoice payment.
Order and delivery
- Orders for 25+ pizzas must be made at least 24 hours in advance on the website or via the app.
- For orders of 30+ pizzas, we must assist you. Contact us and we will help you.
- If you would like delivery outside our ordinary delivery areas or opening hours, we will try to comply if possible!
Once you have registered as an organization, you have the opportunity to order with a credit card, Vipps or invoice.
- Payment terms for invoice payment are 14 days net.
- EHF invoicing is standard and if the company can not receive EHF yet, we will send a pdf invoice to the specified e-mail address upon registration.
- The customer is responsible for entering the desired "invoice/billing note" when ordering. Invoice/billing note can be adjusted from time to time or entered as a fixed note if desired via "my pages".
- An administration fee of NOK 36 per invoice is added. The fee covers part of the costs in connection with invoicing.
- In the event of late payment, you will be charged a fee of NOK 150 per reminder as well as a late payment interest according to any given goverment rate if the amount outstanding at any given time.
Application for credit
An application for a corporate account is registered by the applicant on behalf of the company, by confirming who you are and that you with your position have the right to create a business corporate at https://www.dominos.no/registrer-bedrift.
A company's credit rating determines how much credit you can get. The credit is determined on the basis of Bisnode's (Dun & Bradstreet) credit rating. When creating a corporate account, we perform an automatic credit check. If accepted we grant NOK 10,000 in credit. The administrator/ contact person of the account will get notified by e-mail. If you want to adjust your credit, you can apply as an admin via "My page / manage account", where a new automatic credit check will be performed.
Domino's has the right to refuse to open an account without giving a reason, but you are free to apply for new credit at a later date. Contact us by e-mail, chat or or phone during normal office hours if you have questions about your credit with Domino's for business.
Right to cancel credit
Domino's has an unlimited right, without prior notice, to reconsider, lower the relevant credit limit or cancel the account ahead of time and demand immediate payment if there is any reason to believe that the buyer will not fulfill its obligations to the account giver.
Circumstances that give Domino's the right to trade as mentioned above are as follows:
- The buyer has had his credit rating changed by the credit information company.
- The buyer has received new payment remarks or debts to the bailiff after the credit has been granted.
- The buyer has exceeded the granted credit.
- The buyer has invoices that have fallen due.
Once the order has been sent to us, it can not be changed or canceled and incorrect orders will not be refunded. You are responsible for checking that the order is the way you want it before confirming your order.
If you have a complaint about the order that has been delivered, it can be directed to us here.