Every 8th pizza is free, when ordering a large pizza at full price in the app or online. The following terms apply to the loyalty program:
- The loyalty program is part of the Pizza Club, and you must therefore register and create an account by providing your name, e-mail and telephone number.
- You must register the account before placing an order, to make sure the points is registered on the profile.
- After you have registered, you will have information on your profile page about how many purchases are left before you get one free pizza with carry-out.
- Points are earned for each completed purchase made via the website or app, regardless of the payment method.
- Points will not be earned if you are logged in as a guest when ordering.
- Points will not be earned if you use other offers, regular deals or discount codes.
- You get a maximum of 8 points per order.
Do you buy e.g. 15 pizza you get only 8 points, and not the remaining 7 points.
- When the 7 purchase of a large pizza have been completed, you will be asked for your next order, if you want to use the loyalty coupon. If you want to use it later, the discount code will automatically be added to your account under "Coupons".
- The 8th pizza applies to 1 large pizza, and by carryout. The coupon cannot be used on create your own.
- The loyalty program does not apply to corporate.
- Domino's reserves the right to update terms and conditions with immediate effect.